2008年8月28日星期四

反彈同當頭起有咩分別?

一、當頭起幅最少20%;

二、一浪高于一浪(即喺次低點才入市);

三、50天移動平均線重返250天線之上;

四、當頭起喺熊三出現后先出現(熊三P/E喺八至十二倍之間)。


摘錄自28/08/08信報《投資者日記》

2008年8月26日星期二

冬天嚟到,春天仲會遠咩?

油價終於由7月18日嘅147美元回落,美國經濟三股頂頭風其中一股已減弱;至於信貸危機相信喺9月底前兩房問題應有定案;最後只餘下樓市呢股頂頭風。最終問題必須解決,作為投資者需要嘅係耐性

例如1982年9月中國政府宣布,喺1997年7月收番香港主權、到1984年7月中英雙方簽訂聯合聲明,時間上總共二十三個月。

1997年7月亞洲金融風暴到1998年9月東南亞亦開始解決,需時十四個月。

2000年3月科網股泡沫爆破到2002年10月納指止跌回升,需時三十一個月。

去年11月開始嘅次按危機,最終必須解決。問題係要幾耐,同埋點樣收科。

冬天嚟到,春天仲會遠咩?

如大家已及時止蝕、冇溝落,唔係只着條泳褲過冬季,便可以耐心地等;可能係明年第一季,又可能再長一D,但春天一定會番嚟;反之,只有一條泳褲就凍死都未天光。


摘錄自26/08/08信報《投資者日記》

2008年8月19日星期二

An Inspirational Speech that is Worth Keeping in Mind

I don't know what to say really.
我不曉得該說什麼
Three minutes
三分鐘
to the biggest battle of our professional lives,
到我們職業生涯中最大的戰役
all comes down to today.
都在今天

And either
除非
we heal
我們團結 (因為劇情裡球隊有被弄得四分五裂, 所以用heal(治療)來當團結的字)
as a team
成一個團隊
or we are going to crumble.
不然我們將會被擊倒
Inch by inch,
一吋又一吋
play by play,
一次又一次
till we're finished.
直到我們完全失敗
We are in hell right now, gentlemen.
我們現在在地獄裡, 紳士們
Believe me.
相信我
And
而且
we can stay here
我們可以留在這裡
get the shit kicked out of us
慘敗
or
或是
we can fight our way back
我們可以一路打回去
into the light.
回到光明裡
We can climb out of hell.
我們可以從地獄裡爬出來
One inch, at a time.
一次一寸的爬

Now, I can't do it for you.
聽這, 我沒辦法幫你.
I'm too old.
我太老了
I look around and I see these
我向四周看了一下, 我看到這些
young faces and I think
年輕的面孔, 我在想
I mean
我的意思是
I made every wrong choice a middle age man can make.
一個中年人全部能犯的錯誤的選擇我都犯了
I uh.....
我.....
I pissed away all my money.
我把我的錢都浪費光了
Believe it or not.
不管你信不信
I chased off anyone who has ever loved me.
我把所有曾經愛我的人都嚇走了
And lately,
然後最近,
I can't even stand the face I see in the mirror.
我無法忍受我在鏡子裡看到的那張臉

You know when you get old in life things get taken from you.
你知道, 當你變老的時候, 你的東西會被一件一件的拿走
That's ..... that's part of life.
那是人生的必經過程
But, you only learn that when you start losing stuff.
可是, 你只有在失去東西以後才會領悟到

You find out that life is a game of inches.
人生是一個為英吋奮鬥的遊戲
So is football.
美式足球也是
Because in either game
因為在任何一個比賽
life or football
人生或是美式足球
the margin for error is so small.
對於犯錯的容忍度是多麼小
I mean
我的意思是
one half step too late or too early
半步太慢或太快
you don't quite make it.
你到達不了你的目標
One half second too slow or too fast
半秒太慢或太快
and you don't quite catch it.
你接不到球
The inches we need are everywhere around us.
我們所需要來贏的英吋在我們的周遭
They are in ever break of the game
它們在每一場比賽的關鍵時刻
every minute, every second.
在每一分, 每一秒

On this team, we fight for that inch
在這個團隊裡, 我們為那個英吋奮鬥
On this team, we tear ourselves, and everyone around us to pieces for that inch.
在這個團隊裡, 我們為了那個英吋我們可以撕裂我們自己跟周遭的人
We CLAW with our finger nails for that inch.
我們用我們的指甲抓那個英吋
Because we know when we add up all those inches
因為我們知道當我們把那些英吋加起來的時候,
that's going to make the fucking difference
那將會決定
between WINNING and LOSING
成功或失敗
between LIVING and DYING.
生存或死亡

I'll tell you this
我可以肯定的告訴你
in any fight
在任何戰鬥裡
it is the guy who is willing to die
永遠是那個願意戰到死的人
who is going to win that inch.
能爭取到那個英吋
And I know if I am going to have any life anymore
而且我知道, 假如我還活著
it's because, I am still willing to fight,
是因為我還願意去奮鬥,
and die for that inch
而且願意為了贏到那個英吋而死
because that is what LIVING is.
因為那就是人生的意義
The six inches in front of your face.
那個在你面前的六英吋
Now I can't make you do it.
我不能強迫你去戰鬥
You gotta look at the guy next to you.
你必須看看你旁邊的人
Look into his eyes.
看這他們的眼睛
Now I think you are going to see a guy who will go that inch with you.
我想你會看到一個願意跟你一起為那個英吋奮鬥的人
You are going to see a guy
你將會看到一個
who will sacrifice himself for this team
願意為這個團隊犧牲的人,
because he knows when it comes down to it,
因為他知道當時候來臨時,
you are gonna do the same thing for him.
你也會為他犧牲
That's a team, gentlemen
那就是團隊, 紳士們

And either we heal now, as a team,
除非我們現在團結成一個團隊
or we will die as individuals.
我們將會一個個獨自的死去
That's football guys.
這就是美式足球
That's all it is.
就是這樣而已

Now, whattaya gonna do?
那現在, 你們要怎麼做?